Thank you for your interest in employment with the Anderson County DSN Board!
All applicants are requested to complete our online employment application (link below), however, if you are unable to do so, you may obtain a paper employment application at our Administrative Office Building (214 McGee Road, Anderson).
All applicants must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a valid state issued driver’s license.
- Have a high school diploma, GED, or college degree if noted in the job posting. If you do not have a diploma or GED you must be able to pass a competency test given by human resources.
- If hired, be able to provide official Department of Motor Vehicle documentation/driving record for the previous 10 years (even if you have not been driving for 10 years you still need to provide a 10 year record).
- You can obtain a copy of your SC driving record here
Applicants will be contacted regarding the next steps in the process if the hiring manager or recruiter is interested. All applications are kept on file for six months. Please do not call for application status as that information will not be provided over the phone.
Anderson County DSN Board is a drug-free workplace. All candidates will be required to pass a mandatory pre-employment drug test.
* All new hires are REQUIRED to attend in-person in service Orientation classes at 214 McGee Rd. Currently these mandatory classes take place over a 8-business day period, 9am – 4pm. You will need to make arrangements to attend all classes to accept a position with Anderson County DSN Board.
To view information about our current open positions please click the link(s) below.